A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rains graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Rains has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advanced Healthcare Mgt Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul DeVries Rains DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Rains practice?
- Dr. Paul Rains has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rains practices Family Medicine near Van Buren, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ellington, MO.
See Van Buren Family Physicians.