Learn more about Dr. Paul Raper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Raper, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raper graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Raper practice?
Dr. Paul Raper practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.