Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Raper
Dr. Paul Raper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Glendale, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Raper is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Beverly Hospital and Olympia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Raper has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Paul Raper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Sidney Friedman
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi38
Dr. David Brousseau
Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi20
Dr. William Aull
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi36