A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Raskauskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Raskauskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Raskauskas, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskauskas graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raskauskas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Raskauskas FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Raskauskas practice?
- Dr. Paul Raskauskas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Raskauskas practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.