A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Raskauskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Raskauskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raskauskas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Raskauskas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Raskauskas, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskauskas graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raskauskas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Raskauskas FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Raskauskas practice?
- Dr. Paul Raskauskas has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Raskauskas practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.