A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rath
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rath Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rath graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Rath MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Rath practice?
- Dr. Paul Rath has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rath practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons and Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.