Learn more about Dr. Paul Rath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rath
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rath Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rath graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Rath MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Rath practice?
- Dr. Paul Rath has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rath practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.