A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rath graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rath has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Rath MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Rath practice?
- Dr. Paul Rath has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rath practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Orthopedic Surgeons.