A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rava graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rava has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Rava MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Rava practice?
- Dr. Paul Rava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rava practices Radiation Oncology near Marlborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Marlborough Oncologists.