A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Raymond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Raymond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Raymond has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- South Peninsula Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Raymond MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Paul Raymond has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Raymond practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Homer, AK.
See Homer Primary Care Doctors and Homer Sleep Medicine Doctors.