Dr. Paul Rebenack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Rebenack?

July 13th, 2016

Absolutely the best!

July 13th, 2016

Absolutely the best!

I've been seeing Dr. Rebenack since 1998 when I was pregnant with my first child. As an anxious mom-to-be, he was great. My son was born in '99 and it was a difficult labor for me - other doctors would have given me a c-section (due to impatience!) but Dr. R. was patient enough to wait it out! Four years later, I had my second son with him. Absolutely great! A few years ago, after a perfectly normal time working towards peri-menopause (which is not fun), I had the beginnings of (what I would later find out) was horrible adenomyosis. (Note: most women who have had kids & are in their 40's have a degree of this). After suffering for 6 months - due to my waiting - Dr. R. reluctantly (as the trend has been not to recommend them) suggested that I have a hysterectomy. After much research and planning for recovery, I agreed. That was the best thing I ever did! I had the Da Vinci robotic one, and recovery was smooth - you just have to give your body a month to heal! I'm *so* happy now. I'm on HRT (Estring) every 3 months and feel like I have been liberated! (I tell you this so that if you are considering it, you'll realize that it's ok. I recommend it over a DnC or any other procedure - look online for other people's experiences as well.) Malissa Kirsten - his PA - is also fabulous. She takes the time to listen to you and goes above and beyond. The staff - many who have been there for years - have a great attitude and are always helpful.

July 12th, 2016

The billing department made me leave the office and go to another doctor, I had been a long time patient.

March 22nd, 2016

Would not recomend

Staff just does not care, I explained to them my situation and still my appointment was cancelled 20min before and then when I finally got another appointment, they told me to come in one day but appointment was for the next day...waist of my time and worried about my health...going somewhere else, I cannot believe this office

February 24th, 2016

I love being a patient of this office. I can see any of the physicians there as they all have the knowledge. They explain things to you in a very easy and comforting way

April 9th, 2015

He is a great Doctor.

March 2nd, 2015

One of the best doctors in Jacksonville FL. Honest and straight forward..

April 23rd, 2014

Best doctor

Dr. Rebenack saved my life 6 years ago when other ob/gyn's assured me I was having a miscarriage (after 2 months of weekly appointments). As it turned ...

September 5th, 2012

Disappointment

Very disappointed in Paul Rebenack. He discharged me as a patient because I wanted to be seen by him not the nurse practitioner.

June 21st, 2012

I love love love Dr. Rebenack...I totally trust him and trusting your doctor is very important.

March 9th, 2012

Great doctor

Dr. Rebenack delivered both of my children and performed a D&C on a miscarriage and through everything he was caring, professional and very knowledgeable. He also has an awesome staff. I would highly recommend him!

October 19th, 2011

Dr Rebenack delivered my last 3 children. He is very attentive and his staff is great. He listened to all of my concerns. I recommend him to every woman that I know thats looking for an OB/GYN