A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reder
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Reder, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Reder MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Reder practice?
- Dr. Paul Reder has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reder practices Otolaryngology near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Otolaryngologists.