A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Reder, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Reder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Reder practice?
Dr. Paul Reder practices Otolaryngology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Corpus Christi Otolaryngologists.