A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reder
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Reder, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Reder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reder has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Reder MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Reder practice?
- Dr. Paul Reder has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reder practices Otolaryngology near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Otolaryngologists.