A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Redstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Redstone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Redstone graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Redstone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Rose Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mitchell Redstone MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Redstone practice?
- Dr. Paul Redstone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Redstone practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists.