A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Redstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Redstone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Redstone graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Redstone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Rose Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Redstone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan