A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rehder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rehder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rehder, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Rehder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Rehder MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Rehder practice?
- Dr. Paul Rehder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rehder practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Camarillo Dermatologists, Camarillo Pediatric Specialists, and Camarillo Pediatricians.