A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rehder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rehder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rehder, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehder graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rehder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Rehder MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Rehder practice?
- Dr. Paul Rehder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rehder practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Camarillo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Camarillo Dermatologists and Camarillo Pediatricians.