A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reichman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Reichman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reichman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Reichman MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Reichman practice?
- Dr. Paul Reichman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reichman practices Surgery near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Surgeons.