A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reiman, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Reiman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reiman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Reiman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Reiman practice?
- Dr. Paul Reiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reiman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Orthopedic Surgeons and Murrieta Surgeons.