A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reinholtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reinholtz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Reinholtz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinholtz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reinholtz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edmund Reinholtz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Reinholtz practice?
- Dr. Paul Reinholtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reinholtz practices Family Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Family Physicians.