Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Poor Rapport With Professionals and Patients  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Beware of Nurse Inga's moody personality. She can be your best friend or worst enemy. Dr. Reinholtz seems a bit threatened by professional diagnosticians (ex. Mayo Clinic) and rather than heed their follow-up recommendations, tells his patients to go back there if that's what they want. Nurse Inga had the audacity to tell me off for calling my specialist when she refused treatment from Dr. Reinholtz.

|  DISAPPOINTED  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

It was very easy to make an appointment and be seen the same day. Front office personel were very warm and caring, but the back office was another story. His BACKOFFFICE MA WAS RUDE AND UNKIND. Dr. Reinholtz was curt, AND DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING BUT WHAT MEDICATIONS I TOOK AND WHO ELSE WAS TREATING ME. Since my insurance changed several months ago, I needed to find another Primary Care MD. He was closest to where I reside. i WAS TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED.

Feb 6th, 2012

A very caring understanding professional and a very nice person. I have complete confidence in his judgement and have been going to him for over 20 years.

Jan 3rd, 2012

After being a patient of Dr. Reinholtz's for over 20 years, I find it irritating that he makes it difficult to get a 3 month refill ( a pharmacy benefit to me -paying for 2 months and getting 3 months refills). He does not call to see when we have an appointment scheduled - or lab work scheduled - and gives me only one month RX - which costs me more money. In this economy - this is irresponsible practice!

Nov 4th, 2011

Dr. Reinholtz is a good listener who gives a speedy and accurate diagnosis. His referrals to specialists prove to be the best for the patient's interest.