A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reising:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reising
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reising Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Reising, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reising graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Reising has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hosp, Concord, Ma
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andreas Reising MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Reising practice?
- Dr. Paul Reising has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reising practices Psychiatry near Concord, MA.
See Concord Psychiatrists.