A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Reiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Reiter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Reiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Reiter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reiter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- The Kingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Reiter MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Reiter practice?
- Dr. Paul Reiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Reiter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kingston, NY.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Cardiologists.