Dr. Paul Remis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Remis?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Paul Remis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2016

Uniquely gifted

In addition to his extensive education and experience, Dr. Remis brings a unique, almost intuitive, capacity to understand exactly what I've needed in ways never recognized or addressed before. His insights and therapeutic direction have given me the gift of hope and progress beyond anything I've known before. I not only would recommend him to family and friends - I HAVE and every one of them has found him as amazing and beneficial as I have. He makes differences in his patients lives. It's the first time I've ever thought of Psychiatrists as Doctors who "save lives". Dr. Remis does.

March 12th, 2015

Would not recommend.

August 9th, 2012

Great Doc

Dr. Remis is an extremely trustworthy and caring Psychiatrist that goes the extra mile to help me with my challenges. I would recommend him to anyone that needs help. His staff is extremely helpful and easy to access for appointments. I feel lucky to work with Dr. Remis as a patient.

July 26th, 2012

Dr. Paul Remis

Dr. Remis has changed my life in many ways. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's more than just a psychiatrist to me, he's a mentor. He has worked with me for over 6 years through the good and the bad, and he has made me a better person than what I could have become without the correct mediation. He's cautious, yet sure of himself. He's never put me in the wrong direction when it comes to medication and he puts his clients first. An incident happened a few years back I ended up in an ER room due to an overdose, and dr. Remis was there by my bedside at 1AM. I can honestly say this man has saved my life and has done so much more. He's the best there is.

May 1st, 2012

I would challenge anyone to find a better Doc.

December 27th, 2011

What a phony!

I wish I had been wiser, but I wasted 4 years trusting and confiding in this guy. I agree with everything the "worst doctor ever" reviewer said. I've had the same experiences. The first week I saw him he prescribed a $200 bottle of meds. The meds were no good for me so he demanded to keep them; essentially stealing $200. Years later he falsely accused me of stealing meds from his drawer. I had to go through the stress of defending myself for a whole week. That is, until he rembered that he actually gave those missing meds to another paitent! He is completley in the pocket of the drug company reps. He got angry when I refused certian meds he was pushing. He would regularly answer his cell phone mid-session and make me wait while he fumbled about trying to accomodate the caller (after making me wait 30+ minutes in the waiting room, of course). After 4 years I can honestly say the guy still hardly knew me. He had a professional telephone receptionist when I started, but now he employs his incompetent daughters to handle all the billing and scheduling. He'll try to squeeze every dime out of you and your insurance. One week he was saying, "I think you could use more therapy". The very next week he got word from my insurance that they wanted to limit the allowable number visits for the following year. Concequently, he dropped me as a paitent like a hot potato!

October 6th, 2011

Finally! Dr. Remis is the most intellligent doctor I have seen

I have a rare condition that is not easily diagnosed. Dr. Remis has cared for me and let me know that he cares about my well being without mincing words. He is a straightshooter with a giant amount of compassion. He is not a cookie cutter doctor - he wants to understand me and develop and understanding of how I will best respond to treatment. Of the over 50 doctors I have seen in the past 10 years he is without question the only one that gets it and knows what he is doing and how to treat patients! His practice was an amazing find and a bright light in our community.

April 5th, 2011

Dr. Remis has been wonderful. He made a very accurate diagnoses and has worked with me to help me understand ways to help me realize when I am not doing well. I am on meds which has helped so much. Without doctor approval, I tried to go off the meds and all my problems came back. I went back on the meds and the problems went away. Dr. Remis has been such an amazing help for me.

March 14th, 2011

The best kind of Doctors!

Dr Remis and his wife Dr. Briggs have treated my family with sincere love and care. I work as a psychiatric professional and wish all the Doctors I work with were like these two. I give them both my highest recomendation!

January 15th, 2011

Dr. Paul Remis is a really great psychiatrist. He is the nicest, most kind person to speak to whenever you have mental issues such as depression. He is understanding and very caring. I definitely like going to see him and getting help from him.

November 26th, 2010

He is the best psychiatrist and therapist I have ever worked with. He works with me for a whole hour each night and we work on actual problems. He's very unique, in the best way. He actually seems to care about making his patients better.

September 25th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Remis for about ten years. I have recommended him to friends and co-workers. Dr. Remis provides good professional care with humanity. I have without a doubt a better quality of life since seeking treatment from Dr. Remis. Why see the same doctor for ten years? He is really good at his job.