Dr. Paul Rhee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Rhee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2014

Elite Plastic Surgeon

I was recently introduced to Dr. Rhee. I was so impressed with how personable, professional and precise he is. I had the privilege of having him perform my surgery. Not only is he so great to work with, but he treated me as though I was part of the family. His staff was the most friendly and supportive group of girls. They made me feel special every time I came in and called regularily to follow up on my progress. It has been less than 2 weeks since my surgery and I feel great. I am very pleased and will use Dr. Rhee again for any other procedures I decide to have. I will absolutely recommend him and his staff to everyone I know. Thank you Dr. Rhee and staff for your support.

March 23rd, 2012

I went to several accredited doctors when looking for a breast augmentation and some body contouring, and of them Dr. Rhee was the best choice. Dr. Rhee was not only knowledgeable, compassionate and reasonably priced, but also extremely accurate. He changed my body, and this enabled me to change my life. My procedure was quite extensive, and I am extremely pleased with all of the results. I could not have chosen a better doctor.

October 26th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Rhee to anyone. I had multiple cosmetic procedures done and was thoroughly pleased. I found him to be knowledgeable, compassionate, professional, and reasonably priced.

September 20th, 2011

Dr. Rhee is exceptional!

I had a double mastectomy. Dr. Rhee was the recommended plastic surgeon. We began the reconstruction process immediately during the mastectomy surgery. Unfortunately, I had to undergo a year of chemotherapy and completion of my reconstruction was put on hold. Chemo did end and Dr. Rhee finished my reconstruction; later than we originally planned, but it is complete! He was kind, thorough, extremely knowledgable and performed a miracle...(At least that is how I see it) His staff is courteous and helpful.I would recommend him highly! He is not only a great surgeon, but is also my hero....

June 22nd, 2011

Great doctor

I have 350cc on each and i just love them so much. Thank you doctor Rhee

July 10th, 2010

Great Dr!

Dr Rhee takes his time to understand what you need. He is truly a talented plastic surgeon. He cares for his clients and does amazing work!

June 2nd, 2010

From 1 to 10 I give Dr. Rhee a 10

Dr.Rhee and his staff where very friendly I'm so happy with the results.I recommend him to all my friends. thank you so much Dr.Rhee

September 12th, 2009

Dr Rhee is the most professional but caring doctor that I've been around. He takes time to hear your concerns and answers all your questions. You will never feel rushed in his office. His staff and him are impressive. I have trusted him with my life twice and would do it again if I ever need to.

May 2nd, 2009

Best Plastic Surgeon in AZ!

Dr. Rhee is one of the nicest doctors I have met. He is professional, caring, and honest. I highly recommend him!

May 16th, 2017