Dr. Paul Richer MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 4 reviews

July 13th, 2015
Top OB/GYN
I am not sure if he is taking new patients but Dr. Richer should be at the top of your list! I have been with him for 15 years, he delivered 1 of my 2 boys. He truly cares about his patients. His bedside manner is top notch. He mixes humor with his serious and straight-shooter personality. He knows his stuff and will never steer you wrong. I trust him 110%. He is one one of the BEST doctors I have ever had and I still drive up from where I now live in RI for my annual check up!

July 6th, 2011
Dr. Paul Richer
I have had Dr. Richer for 25 years , he is a excellant doctor, great bedside manner, interested in you, now my 2 girls (which he delivered) go to him, he is excellant! I can not say enough about this Doctor, i repect him and his human side.He is the best! A must have!

June 1st, 2010
Dr. Paul Richer
Dr Richer is a wonderful OBGYN, I have been a patient for 16 years., I have given birth to 3 children under his guidance., he has deliverd 1 of my children, the other 2 within his practice. I cannot say enough about his expertise, intellegence and fantastic sense of humor. He is a great Doctor. Marcia his Nurse is wonderful too. The practice is wonderful, I highly recommend it.

May 4th, 2010
Barbara P
I have know Dr Richer for over 23 Years, He delivered my 2 daughters .He has a great bedside manner and is very professional! I trust him a 100% and would recomend him to anyone! He is very knowledgable, sincere, and a great human being!