Dr. Paul Richter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Richter?

June 28th, 2016

Mr. Paul Richter was an atrociously rude and dismissive person/dr

Arrogant, nostalgic, sees himself as above the patient type of dr. I understand my labs came back ok but does that mean my heart doesn't matter when I say I'm not feeling well, and as a man with knowledge you can't take the time to reassure me I'm fine. The nurse Megan lied and displayed zero sincerity and bedside manner, and I was the only one there btw, and bc she felt hatred and disdain for me she and the dr laughed at my request to speak to him, for reassurance and confidence in the matter at hand. I don't need to be babied or a friend but what I wish I had had was a dr like Dr. Flanagan. The dr literally laughed and didn't correct the nurse when she told him she had told me the lie he was w/and or going to help a critical patient, he was jamming out on his computer btw. What an oblivious man working in an environment, a Christian~Faith based hospital, of the principle and foundation for what Christus stands for. I was respectable and without an attitude just scared and on the end extremely offended, insulted and questionable of how many other ill "Hispanic" woman who goes in there searching for guidance. I understand the labs showed no red alerts but my heart my heart was not addressed even with it as high as it was, sure hope I don't have a heart attack.

March 21st, 2016

Worst ER dr. I have had

Not impressed by this doctor when we visited the Christus Santa Rosa new braunfels hospital ER. He did not look in my eyes to discuss info, nor did he fully acknowledge my concerns. He was rushed and quick to speak and leave. He did not ask if I had any other questions or concerns, nor did he seem to care at all! When we arrived at ER at 4 am with a very sick 1 year old there was not a single person in the waiting room, nor did we see anyone but staff anywhere, so it was not busy. We left the ER feeling rushed and more stressed about the situation as we felt like we had consulted with a wall that had no concern or desire to help us. Horrible experience and saddened to think he works there when this can't be his first time rushing a patient out the door! Sick to think about paying him anything for the horrible care he gave.

July 28th, 2013

Smart and caring ER Physician and handsome also.

Dr. Richter was so kind and caring. We are so thankful for his service and care. Have to mention also that he is handsome and smart.

June 24th, 2012

Dr. Richter is one of kind ER physician.

Dr. Richter is a very nice and helpful ER physician. He took the time to help me and figure out what was wrong with me. I think other ER physicians should treat their patients the way he does.

May 24th, 2011

No bedside manners, no compassion.

He was rude, didn't explain anything, didn't care about the pain I was in, definately no bedside manners. The whole hospital treated me poorly because I don't have insurance. So much for a christian atmosphere. He was great to my son when we had insurance. Won't be going back. And heaven help me with the gigantic bil for a simple procedure. ):(

June 8th, 2016