A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ridker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ridker
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ridker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ridker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Ridker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Ridker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Ridker practice?
- Dr. Paul Ridker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ridker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.