A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ridker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 20 Areas, including Arteriosclerosis Arterial Disease, Atherosclerosis, and Cardiovascular Disease.17 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Ridker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ridker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ridker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile