A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ridker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ridker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ridker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Ridker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Ridker MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Ridker practice?
- Dr. Paul Ridker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ridker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.