Dr. Paul M Ridker MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ridker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ridker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 20 Areas, including Arteriosclerosis Arterial Disease, Atherosclerosis, and Cardiovascular Disease.17 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Ridker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ridker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance