Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Definitely Recommended  |  show details
by K. Smith on Jul 7th, 2014

If you are fortunate enough to have Dr. Riggle as a choice for a physician, I recommend that you sign up with him. He has my absolute highest recommendation. He's the best doctor we ever had. Ever. Without a doubt. THE BEST. Sadly, we had a change in our insurance and he's no longer our doctor.

|  Excellent primary care doctor  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2010

Dr. Riggle is willing to refer to top specialists if there is any question about a diagnosis or course of action. He is open to considering medical information and options from other sources. He is completely up-to-date on the medical literature in a variety of fields. He responds to his patient's very quickly, such as through electronic mail. He recognized that I had a serious medical condition when no other doctor did and kept referring me to specialists until we got it right. Since diagnosis he has managed my care very efficiently, including pain management. I highly recommend this doctor.

|  show details
Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Riggle is compassionate, takes all the time necessary and always follows up. I would recommend him highly.

|  Dr. Riggle is outstanding  |  show details
by Dennis & Lynn Kelleher on Aug 26th, 2009

Dr. Riggle is very knowledgeable, patient, kind and caring. He includes patients in the decision making process and unlike many doctors looks for treatment options that don't always involve surgery and drugs.

|  One of the Best Family Practice Physicians in Town  |  show details
by SFOYANK on Sep 9th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Riggle, Paul C. MD 2660 W Covell Blvd, Suite # C Davis, CA 95616 (530) 747-3000 Hi is a very good family physician, he is well respected by his peers and patients, has the best characteristics a physician should have, patience, understanding, kindness, very smart and knowledgeable, scientific methods, methodical, and caring hi and his staff always have the best interest of the patient in mind.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com