A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Riggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riggs
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Riggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Riggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Riggs DO is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul Riggs practice?
- Dr. Paul Riggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Riggs practices General Practice near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville General Practitioners.