A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Riggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Riggs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Riggs DO is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul Riggs practice?
- Dr. Paul Riggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Riggs practices General Practice near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville General Practitioners.