A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ringiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ringiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringiewicz graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ringiewicz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Ringiewicz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Ringiewicz practice?
- Dr. Paul Ringiewicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ringiewicz practices Pediatrics near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Crum Lynne, PA.
See Media Pediatricians.