A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ritch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ritch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ritch, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritch graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ritch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Steven Ritch MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Ritch practice?
- Dr. Paul Ritch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ritch practices Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.