A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ritch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ritch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ritch, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritch graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ritch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Steven Ritch MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Ritch practice?
- Dr. Paul Ritch has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ritch practices Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Oncologists.