Dr. Paul Ritchie MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery American Fork, UT

• Good
  • Bad

December 22nd, 2016
After the initial interview that suggested surgery to be done, we never got results from our MRI, couldn't get an appointment to discuss the surgery, and his office never returned any phone calls and this went on for 6 weeks though we called and even went into his office to see his support staff. Totally frustrated we went to a different surgeon to get the surgery which took place within a week after the initial visit with him.

January 26th, 2016
did surgery on my shoulder,satisfied with results.

February 18th, 2014
VERY DISSATISFIED
If you like your doctor to keep his appointments Paul Richie is not the doctor for you.He cancels PRE OPP's and doesnt show up to the POST OP. If you expect that when you call your doctor’s office and they say they will call you back his office wont. I had to go see a new doctor after surgery because I cound get any help from UTC or Doctor Richie. I will never go back to the Utah Central Clinic.

October 23rd, 2012
Long
I was pretty disappointed in the office and the wait. Waited for an hour and a half. Told them I was waiting and office didn't do anything about it. Saw the doctor for 10 mins. Really wasn't worth it. Go somewhere where the doc cares about customer service as well. Been here 3 times and the wait has always been long. So not worth it

October 7th, 2010
After waiting for 1 hour in the waiting room I was finally taken back to an exam room.From there I waited another 30 minutes for him to finish yelling/arguing with someone on the phone. After getting xrays and waiting another 20 minutes he finally talked with me.Throughout the 2 hour visit he only spent a grand total of less than 10 minutes with me.Very aggravating.

July 14th, 2009
Surgery with Dr. Ritchie
Had my shoulder operated on by Dr. Ritchie. During the surgery, Dr. Ritchie found my shoulder to be in much worse shape than we initially thought. He spent a few hours working on it and did a masterful job in re-attaching the ligament (among other things).Very personable, excellent surgeon and all-around good bloke. Glad I went to him.

April 26th, 2017