Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Ritenour
Dr. Paul Ritenour, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mansfield, OH, with other offices in Mansfield, OH and Mansfield, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ritenour is affiliated with OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital, MedCentralMansfield Hospital and Medcentral Health System. Dr. Ritenour has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Ritenour has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Paul Ritenour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, OH.
Dr. Suresh Sharoff
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Mansfield, OH 0.64 mi39
Dr. Ravindra Pawar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Mansfield, OH 0.64 mi31
Dr. Anil Paul
Mansfield, OH 0.64 mi20