Dr. Paul Rivas Is this you?

October 25th, 2016

Easy to make appointments. Easy to access Dr. Rivas personally. If you follow the guidance carefully you will continue to lose the excess pounds with the understanding weight loss is faster in the beginning of the program and tends to taper after a few weeks. I also believe Dr. Rivas' position is correct with regard to weight loss - it's not much different than having a condition such as high blood pressure. You must take a supplement of some kind to control it and this may be for a lifetime.

September 29th, 2016

Definitely worth it

In 3 1/2 months I have lost 32 pounds since visiting Rivas weight loss. The office wait time is minimal and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. For me, the medication has zero side effects other than suppressing appetite. And while you're on the program you are focused enough to permanently change patterns in your diet and exercise. I am confident that the healthy lifestyle practices I've implemented will be long-term and that the weight will stay off.

October 13th, 2015

Nothing but the best!!!!

Dr. Rivas is the best!!! His staff is amazing. I've lost over 100lbs and it has not been a struggle. I never wanted to do this more. Dr, Rivas has given me the strength and willpower , he has a caring staff and he himself is one of the kindest caring people I know. I've been a patient for many years and have recommended his program to many friends who have also found success with Dr. Rivas's way what a wonderful service!!! Have wanted to move from this area but have decided to stay here so I could continue to be a patient of Dr. Rivas's practice. He is the best thing that has happened to me. I look forward to every visit. What a life saver, thank you!

January 18th, 2014

Mrs.

I have been a patient of Dr. Rivas for a few years now and I have lost 80lbs and have reached my goal weight for the first time in my life! Dr. Rivas gave me a whole new reason to live, and it's so easy to lose weight, I thought I was destined to struggle my entire life. His staff is knowledgeable and thorough, tracking my progress carefully along the way. He is by far the most intelligent doctor I have ever known, and I only wish my PCP had half his sense.

October 4th, 2013

Amazing Doctor

I just wish I hadn't hesitated to try this program before now, Dr. Rivas helped me get my life back on track. I felt really bad about myself before, I hated looking in the mirror. Now I feel like I have another chance. It's taken some work but it is so worth it and I am so proud of myself

August 9th, 2013

Best money I've ever spent

I tried everything to lose weight, nothing worked for me. It made me feel like something was wrong with me, and that I was a failure. After my first appointment with dr Rivas, I felt hopeful again. He assured me that it wasn't my fault and that nearly all his patients saw at least some results. Well, so far I've lost 80 lbs, I never would have believed I could do that! I feel amazing and just wish I would have done this sooner!!

July 13th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Rivas is very wise and is always able to give a straight and honest answer to any questions I have. He obviously takes time to research many new areas of healthcare and is on the cutting edge of medical ideas. I highly recommend him!

October 27th, 2009

First weight loss program that actually worked

I have been dieting, exercising, taking every over-the-counter weight loss pills out there, for years. All of it did nothing. Then I saw Dr. Rivas because I needed professional, medical help to lose the weight. In a matter of months my life was changed. Not only was I so much healthier but as an added bonus, I had self esteem for the first time in my life. I cannot thank Dr. Rivas enough. He changed my life around. I am the smallest size I have ever been in my life!

April 15th, 2009

Don't understand why I didn't try this approach sooner

My cravings had gotten totally out of control. Dr. Rivas and his course of action I would recommend to everyone that needs some help. 3 of my friends have since started with Dr. Rivas.

April 15th, 2009