Learn more about Dr. Paul Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Roach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roach
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Roach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Roach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roach has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jeffrey Roach MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Roach practice?
- Dr. Paul Roach has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Roach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.