A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Roach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Roach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Roach has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Roach MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Roach practice?
- Dr. Paul Roach has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Roach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.