Learn more about Dr. Paul Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Roach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roach
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Roach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roach has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jeffrey Roach MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Roach practice?
- Dr. Paul Roach has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Roach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Cardiologists.