A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rober is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rober, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rober graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rober has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ewald Rober MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Rober practice?
- Dr. Paul Rober has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rober practices Urology near Logansport, IN.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Logansport Urologists.