A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Roberto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Roberto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Roberto, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberto graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Roberto MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Roberto practice?
- Dr. Paul Roberto has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Roberto practices Urology near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Urologists.