A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Robey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Robey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Robey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robey graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Robey DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Robey practice?
- Dr. Paul Robey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Robey practices Family Medicine near South Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See South Milwaukee Family Physicians.