Learn more about Dr. Paul Robey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Robey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Robey, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robey graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Robey practice?
Dr. Paul Robey practices Family Medicine near South Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See South Milwaukee Family Physicians.