Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Robinson
Dr. Paul Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA, with other offices in Santa Monica, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, St. John's Regional Medical Center and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Paul Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr. Leslie Kaplan
Pediatrics, General Practice
Woodland Hills, CA 0.25 mi20
Dr. Jennifer Carleton-Nathan
Woodland Hills, CA 0.25 mi
Dr. Chingkai Lin
Family Medicine, General Practice
Woodland Hills, CA 0.25 mi13