Dr. Paul Robiolio Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Robiolio?

Posted on February 29th, 2016

I have been a patient with this doctor for about 13 years. He has served me flawlessly, with integrity, professional courtesy, and warm human compassion. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

I can't recommend Dr. Robiolio, or his office enough

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I have only had two physicians in my life that took the time that Dr. Robiolio takes with me. He is compassionate and understands that heart issues are very serious, yet he takes the time to bring humor into each visit I have with him. He often returns calls personally. Staff members at an unrelated cardiac rehab facility I go to raved about him, because he will call her to ask about patients personally rather than delegate to his staff. Not to knock his staff, they are as good as any I have seen over my 58 years of life. I can't recommend Dr. Robiolio enough.

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Robiolio and his staff are WONDERFUL! He is one of the most conscientious doctors I've ever been to, and his staff have never been anything but professional, courteous, and reliable. He is always patient, kind, caring, and great at explaining conditions and treatment options, and he is always well-versed in the latest research. Mostly though, I appreciate that he is very conscientious and thorough and doesn't let things go. He always follows up as needed and returns calls within 24 hours, usually the very same day. I am blessed and grateful to be under his care!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Dr. Robiolio is remarkable. I truly believe he cares and he follows up with you himself. His staff is as great as he is.

Cardiac RN to cardiac patient

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Unfortunate circumstances took me from cardiac RN to cardiac patient. Dr Robiolio is on a very short list of docs I would ever 'see' if need be. I did need him and I can say with all certainty I am in the care of a competent, compassionate practitioner. His attention to detail and meticulous follow up, along with his superior diagnostic abilities, all lead to the very best of outcomes for his patients. I have seen it with his patients on the cardiac unit and I have seen it with me.

A First Rate Cardiologist

Posted on February 13th, 2011

Our son recently became a patient of Dr. Paul Robiolio. Having had several previous cardiologists, I would compare him very favorably. He is thorough, competent, and willing to share his knowledge and conclusions in a clear, concise manner. He treats the patient as an unique individual, with a fresh approach to the needs of that particular patient. In our viewpoint, he is a proficient diagnostician, along with providing insightful, creative care. He is just wonderful!

The Country Mouse Finds a City Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2010

Paul Robiolio is remarkable for a busy city doctor. I drive from the southernmost part of Illinois to keep my appointments with him and I never (or rarely ever) have to wait more than 5 minutes to see him. He is always mindful of the importance of my time too. He is kind, courteous, interested and informative...as well as being a good listener. His confidence is apparent and puts me immediately at ease when he enters the room. During the appointment, he makes me feel that I am the most important person he has to see. He has a good sense of humor. I feel that he genuinely cares about my feelings and that he tries hard to understand where I am coming from...even though we have very different life experiences. He is respectful of my fears and well as my wishes. I would highly recommend him, not only as a top rate health care provider, but also as a man with compassion and insight into the diversity and complexity of the human spirit !

rosy