A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Robison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Robison, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Robison MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Robison practice?
- Dr. Paul Robison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Robison practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Fort Smith Surgeons and Fort Smith Cardiothoracic Surgeons.