A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rodenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rodenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rodenberger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodenberger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rodenberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center University
- Gaston Urological Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Marshall Rodenberger MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Rodenberger practice?
- Dr. Paul Rodenberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rodenberger practices Urology near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Urologists.