Urologists
Gaston Urological Assoc
631 Cox Rd
Gastonia, NC 28054
704-864-7764
Locations and availability (2)

|  One of the worst doctors ever  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2014

Paul is worst doctors I have ever went to. He prescribed Ciprofloxacin one of the most deadliest antibiotics to me and now I have permanent chronic issues including tinnitus - instead he could have prescribed me something that has less side affects. After I started having issues I started researching Cipro, which I should have done before trusting his advice. He has a great personality but I do not trust his advice. I well never go to him again.

|  Great Bedside Manner  |  show details
by Richard on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Rodenberger told it like it was, no candy coating. Actually first time I met him was going in to surgery to remove Kidney Stone. He give an explanation of the surgery (with picture). Follow-up was great. Highly recommend him.

|  friends / tyler culpepper  |  show details
by karri culpepper on Aug 8th, 2013

I would highly recommend dr paul to anyone he is a great person and I know his wife and him personally he he is a great person and always very friendly and I would recommend him to anyone that needs a urologists.

|  jen  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

I had so much trouble with urinary leakage after the birth of my children. It was sooooo embarassing. I tried everything but nothing worked until I saw Dr Rodenberger. He was GREAT!!! His office was so nice. He fixed me up quickly without many of the expensive, painful tests many of many friends said they needed.

|  vasectomy  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

I had the quickest, easiest vasectomy. I can't believe I was so worked up befor it.