Dr. Paul Rodenberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Rodenberger?

April 26th, 2014

One of the worst doctors ever

Paul is worst doctors I have ever went to. He prescribed Ciprofloxacin one of the most deadliest antibiotics to me and now I have permanent chronic issues including tinnitus - instead he could have prescribed me something that has less side affects. After I started having issues I started researching Cipro, which I should have done before trusting his advice. He has a great personality but I do not trust his advice. I well never go to him again.

October 9th, 2013

Great Bedside Manner

Dr. Rodenberger told it like it was, no candy coating. Actually first time I met him was going in to surgery to remove Kidney Stone. He give an explanation of the surgery (with picture). Follow-up was great. Highly recommend him.

August 9th, 2013

friends / tyler culpepper

I would highly recommend dr paul to anyone he is a great person and I know his wife and him personally he he is a great person and always very friendly and I would recommend him to anyone that needs a urologists.

August 27th, 2011

jen

I had so much trouble with urinary leakage after the birth of my children. It was sooooo embarassing. I tried everything but nothing worked until I saw Dr Rodenberger. He was GREAT!!! His office was so nice. He fixed me up quickly without many of the expensive, painful tests many of many friends said they needed.

August 22nd, 2011

patient

I have prostate cancer and my doctor kept telling me I had to get my prostate out. The I'd be impotant and piss all over myself. But everything I ...

May 15th, 2011

vasectomy

I had the quickest, easiest vasectomy. I can't believe I was so worked up befor it.

May 15th, 2011

patient

He was a life saver. I had the world's most painful kidney stone. I had never been to there office and I called. They brought me right in, got a ...

December 7th, 2015