Learn more about Dr. Paul Roderick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Roderick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Roderick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roderick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roderick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Roderick MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Roderick practice?
- Dr. Paul Roderick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Roderick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cranston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Johnston, RI and East Greenwich, RI.
See Cranston Internists and Cranston Gastroenterologists.