Learn more about Dr. Paul Roderick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Roderick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roderick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Roderick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Roderick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roderick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Roderick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Roderick MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Roderick practice?
- Dr. Paul Roderick has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Roderick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Internists and Cranston Gastroenterologists.