Dr. Paul Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Rodriguez?

Ms

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I was suffering over 5 months with sciatica and lower back pain. Couldn't sleep at night, tried my arthritis doctor with no relief and more medicine that did not help. So I tried my orthopedic and they recommended Dr. Paul Rodriguez, best recommendation fast appointment, I came in with my latest MRI report, he went over it with me and escorted me to treatment room, by the time I left I could feel relief. What impressed me the most was he took care of me that day. Totally would recommend

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Rodriguez was very compassionate and kind to my grandmother. He explained the procedure to be performed in great detail. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Dr. Rodriquez was very kind and caring. He took his time to vist and expained everything to my father and I. Very professional and kind Dr. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for caring to easy my fathers nerves.

Posted on August 16th, 2015