A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rollins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rollins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rollins, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Rollins graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rollins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Rollins MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Rollins practice?
- Dr. Paul Rollins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rollins practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Surgeons.