Learn more about Dr. Paul Romanello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Romanello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romanello
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Romanello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Romanello, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanello graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romanello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Peter Romanello FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Romanello practice?
- Dr. Paul Romanello has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Romanello practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.