A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Romanello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Romanello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romanello
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romanello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Romanello, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanello graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Romanello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Peter Romanello FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Romanello practice?
- Dr. Paul Romanello has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Romanello practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.