Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rosen, Pediatrician, Rheumatologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosen, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Rosen MD and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Rosen practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosen has 15 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rosen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.