Dr. Paul Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2016
Happy
For a very long time wanted to get my nose done. I had done my research and thru a friend of my mother's found Dr. Rosenberg. I felt comfortable and he knew exactly what I wanted and needed. The best thing before any surgery is to have the facts and details. I was well informed and knew what to expect. I'm really happy with my new nose; it's still me but better :)

August 29th, 2016
EL TRBAJO DEL AUMENTO DE SENOS K TUBE C EL DOCTOR PAUL REALMENTE FUE EXCELENTE . K DE MUY FELIZ C LOS RESULTADOS ES UN DOCTOR MUY PROFECIONAL X MI PARTE PUEDO RECOMENDARLO C TODA SEGURIDAD TODOS SON UN GRAN EQUIPO JUNTO C EL PERSONAL K ESTA C EL SON PERSONAS MUY AMABLES K TE HACEN SENTIR MUY COMODA GRACIAS

April 15th, 2016
Dr Rosenberg is good, love him. Great man- his nurse Maria is amazing! She is attentive and caring and her bedside manner is impeccable. I had a lot of issues with scheduling and they cancelled my appointments multiple times, frustrating. When I got to my surgery I waited a few hours and when I went into the OR I had Devon (newer nurse I believe) who was extremely unprofessional and I was nervous, she ignored my questions, acted like she was irritated by me and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Let wires from machines hang by my face. my over all experience with her wasn't enjoyable. If you don't have her as a nurse, you should be fine. The rest of the staff are pretty great.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Rosenberg is an excellent Doctor. My experience was great. Very professional and caring. No complaints, his staff is wonderful. Would never go anywhere else.

October 23rd, 2015
Breast Augmentation
I'm very happy with my results! Dr. Rosenberg is very talented and knowledgeable, I felt very comfortable with choosing him for my procedure. The staff is also very helpful and courteous. I would recommend anyone to choose Dr.Rosenberg for their procedure.

October 19th, 2015
Amazing Experience
Excellent Doctor for plastic surgery! Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and caring. The whole experience was beyond my expectations. Every worker in the office were amazing especially Maria the nurse as well as Stephanie. They took great care of me. I would recommend Dr. Rosenberg to everyone!

September 15th, 2015
ivelisse polanco
this doctor is the best! the staff are very nice especially the nurse maria and the doctor a wonderful man... i would recommend this doctor and rate him 5 stars.

August 12th, 2015
1 yr BA
I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Rosenberg the summer of last year. I have extremely satisfied with my procedure. I could not be happier with my BA! They look and feel so natural, the scars healed beautifully, and the best part is that no one can really tell I had something done unless I say something. The staff at the office is amazing. The girls are so helpful and sweet and after all your follow up visits you start to feel apart of their little family. The only downside is that you have to wait a long time for every visit. that aspect could really use an improvement. I have recommended a ton of friends to this office and they too have been happy with their results. Thank you so much Dr. Rosenberg and staff!

April 18th, 2014
Love Dr. Rosenberberg and my results
I had a mommy makeover done in February. It was my first surgical procedure but it went very smoothly. Recovery went smoothly as well. His staff was very helpful and always promptly answered my questions. Dr. Rosenberg has a great bedside manner. I felt totally safe and comfortable in his care. I definitely recommend him.

February 11th, 2014
Unbelievably incredible doctor. A true mastery at his craft!
My whole experience with Dr Rosenberg and staff was positive. I went to Dr Rosenberg for an issue with my breathing. Dr Rosenberg took the time to explain my options and answers all my questions and concerns. He is honest and truly cares for his patients. The surgery was a great success. Dr Rosenberg did exactly what we talked about. His talent and skill made it easy for a fabulous result. Best of all my breathing issues was corrected. His staff was also amazing. They were attentive and courteous. The real friendly environment made it a wonder experience overall. I'm extremely lucky to have come across dr Rosenberg and staff .

September 9th, 2013
Positive experience
This was my first time undergoing a surgical procedure. I was very nervous about the process but Dr. Rosenberg and his staff put my mind at ease. Dr. Rosenberg and his staff are very friendly and courteous. I am extremely happy with my results and would definitely recommend him to others.

July 9th, 2013
Truly an artist!
For many years I contemplated having breast augmentation surgery. I was very nervous and apprehensive, until I found Dr. Rosenberg. Not only is he an amazing surgeon, he is honest and truly cares about his patients. I felt a great level of comfort with Dr. Rosenberg as well as his staff, in particular Nancy. I must have asked her hundreds of questions, she had answers for everyone. Nancy was patient and attentive. I could not have imagined a better experience. Dr. Rosenberg fulfilled all my expectations and more. I have and will continue to refer him to others. Thank you Dr. Rosenberg and staff!!!