A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosenblit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rosenblit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosenblit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblit graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Rosenblit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Rosenblit MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Rosenblit practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosenblit has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rosenblit practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists.