A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosenblit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rosenblit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosenblit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblit graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Rosenblit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Rosenblit practice?
Dr. Paul Rosenblit practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists.