Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Rosenstock
Dr. Paul Rosenstock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosenstock is affiliated with Kings Highway Surgicenter, Staten Island University South and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Rosenstock has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Rosenstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Neil Cohen
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi45
Dr. Valeriy Matatov
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.28 mi23
Dr. Anthony Saleh
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.28 mi32