Learn more about Dr. Paul Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rossman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rossman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gordon Rossman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Rossman practice?
- Dr. Paul Rossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rossman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Anselmo, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists and San Francisco Child Psychiatrists.