A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rothwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rothwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothwell graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Med Center of OK
- Deaconess Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Rothwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Rothwell practice?
- Dr. Paul Rothwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rothwell practices Family Medicine near Bethany, OK.
See Bethany Primary Care Doctors.