Dr. Paul Rothwell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

May 6th, 2013
Bad Bad office staff
This office staff is by far the worse I have every had to deal with. The front lady in his office area is just awful. She is hatefull over the phone and gets upset when you do not take the appointment she wants to give you. Dr, Rothwell has great manners and worked with me to get my hormones on the roll. I have left him because of his secetary.

May 1st, 2013
I need to share my opinion about the STAFF only!!! I have recently left the Dr. beacause of his front desk lady... Dr Rothwell is a wonderful physician and I love him dearly, but had to make the decision to go elsewhere.... so... unfornutate but his girl Christie is very rude and has a very bad tone...so sorry to leave..I do know I am not the only one who is unhappy with the staff....

November 17th, 2012
Overated.
This doctor is overated and overbooked. He and his staff have no regard for their patients. You can easily and routinely waste 2 hours of your life waiting to see this doctor. Staff does not call when your test results finally come in. This doctor does not know how to diagnose and treat hypothyroid disorders. His whole operation moves in super slow motion. Going to this doctor is a waste of time and money.

May 15th, 2012
Dr. Rothwell looks to treat the cause of illness rather than just the symptoms. He is dedicated to health, not wealth. Dr. Rothwell looks for natural ways to balance the health of your body and not just synthetic drugs. On the other hand, his office staff is nothing short of RUDE. They make you feel like you have done something wrong or like you are stupid if you call with questions. They will not let you speak to Dr. Rothwell and they will not take a message for him. I have overheard them being rude to elderly patients, talking down to them like they are children. The nurse upset my daughter at our last visit just by the way the nurse was treating another patient. The nurses act as if they are NOT there to help. We are considering looking for a new physician because of the nursing staff even though we have full confidence in Dr. Rothwell.

March 4th, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
Would recommend him highly! Perhaps could spend 5-10 minutes more per patient; but he does a complete and thorough job if you tell him the problem and symptoms.

June 15th, 2008
I have left Dr. Rothwell's office, without seeing him, several times because of the long wait. Their scheduling leaves a lot to be desired! The staff always seems rushed, stressed and preoccupied. I will probably not go back.