A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rousseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rousseau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousseau graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rousseau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University of South CA
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Charles Rousseau MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Rousseau practice?
- Dr. Paul Rousseau has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rousseau practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Geriatric Doctors, and Charleston Hospice & Palliative Specialists.