A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rudolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudolph
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Rudolph Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Rudolph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Palmer Rudolph DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Paul Rudolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rudolph practices Family Medicine near Chino, CA.
See Chino Primary Care Doctors.