A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudolph
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudolph Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Rudolph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Palmer Rudolph DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Paul Rudolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rudolph practices Family Medicine near Chino, CA.
See Chino Family Physicians.